"Real estate" encompasses a broad range of businesses and services. In order to answer the real estate needs of a business or developer, Waller has assembled a team of attorneys and paralegals with a broad spectrum of talent and experience in a variety of areas including:
Waller's real estate practice is national in scope and encompasses the representation of corporate clients in a wide range of industries, such as automotive, healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, and retail. Our corporate clients include:
- Commercial, industrial and residential real estate developers
- Investor-owned healthcare companies
- Investors in commercial and industrial real estate projects
- Multi-family units
- National Football League franchise
- Pension funds and trusts
- Real estate investment advisors for public and private trusts
- Real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Restaurant chains
- Trucking companies
- Wireless telecommunication companies and infrastructure providers
Clients rely on our attorneys to assist them in the areas of design, construction, development, acquisition, financing, leasing and disposition of multi-tenant office buildings, hotels and shopping centers, hospitals, medical office buildings and other healthcare facilities, as well as manufacturing facilities, hospitals, telecommunications facilities, apartments and unimproved parcels.
Alternative fee arrangements have inherent benefits for our clients. We work with a number of real estate clients who are interested in a fee structure other than standard hourly billing, to tailor a fee arrangement that is appropriate for their needs.