Please make plans now to join us at the Waller Lansden Conference Center on April 24, 2008 for a discussion on Physician Joint Ventures.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
What are the current options?
- A review of the equity and non-equity joint venture arrangements that are still viable today and the risks associated with these arrangements
- What do you do when the law changes?
- How to protect your organization in the event of a change in law and and overview of the issues to be addressed in unwinding existing joint ventures
- What changes are coming?
- A discussion of current federal regulatory trends and expectations for the future
Who should attend?
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Development Officers and In-house Attorneys at healthcare companies
- Debt and equity financing services
- Anyone who needs to understand the options available for physician joint ventures in a changing legal environment
Application has been made with the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization for two hours of CLE credit.
Please RSVP to Aja Hendrix at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 615-850-8899.