In a variety of transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures, as well as day-to-day operational concerns, Alex Mills advises healthcare clients on regulatory compliance issues, such as:
- Fraud and abuse matters
- State and federal anti-kickback regulations
- Self-referral prohibitions
- Other regulatory and operational issues.
Alex assists publicly traded and privately held healthcare organizations as well as private equity investors, and his experience includes:
- Hospitals and health systems
- Dental support organizations
- Psychiatric and behavioral healthcare services providers
Alex is a lifelong fan of Kentucky basketball. He is also a vinyl collector with eclectic musical tastes who can often be found in the park with his rescue dog, Kaya.