Lenders, creditors and borrowers routinely seek advice from Daniel Flournoy on matters related to senior and subordinated commercial credit facilities, distressed debt, financial restructurings, and bankruptcy litigation. Daniel works on a diverse set of matters, for clients in the healthcare, financial services, and automotive industries including:
Represented a leading healthcare specialty finance firm in connection with a $20,000,000 asset-based revolving credit facility and a $6,250,000 term loan facility to several providers of air and ground ambulance services.
Represented a healthcare finance company in connection with a $55,000,000 acquisition term loan and $7,500,000 working capital revolving credit facility to a provider of pharmacy services to hospice programs.
Represented a leading healthcare specialty finance firm in connection with a $13,000,000 multi-tranche cash-flow term loan and a $2,000,000 working capital revolving credit facility a U.S. urgent care provider in an acquisition financing.
Represented a healthcare finance company in a multi-stage loan to various skilled nursing facilities. The initial loan involved a $25,000,000 asset-based revolving credit facility and a $5,000,000 term loan facility to 10 skilled nursing facility operators, a therapy provider and a the management company. The second stage involved a $5,000,000 asset-based revolving loan to two facilities with outstanding HUD loans.
Assisted a healthcare specialty lender in restructuring its loan to a distressed durable medical equipment company with senior and subordinate debt of over $100,000,000.
Assisted a national home health care agency in obtaining and later refinancing its senior and subordinate term and revolving credit facilities in excess of $200,000,000.
- Member, Nashville, Tennessee, and American Bar Associations
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Nashville Health Care Council
- J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School, 2007
- Health Law Society
- Vice President - Federalist Society
- M.P.A., University of Kentucky, Policy Studies,
- Pi Alpha Alpha Honor Society
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Kentucky, Political Science
- U.S. District Court, Middle and Western Districts of Tennessee
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Middle and Western Districts of Tennessee
Daniel is an avid outdoorsman who enjoys backpacking, fly fishing, photography, and running marathons.