For over 12 years, clients in the communications, manufacturing, healthcare, insurance, utilities and retail industries have relied on David Bujdos to provide comprehensive support in their legal matters. Although concentrating on labor and employment matters, David also has experience in products liability, bankruptcy and general litigation matters.
Responsive, attentive, and pragmatic, David adeptly manages complex litigation files and has served as a reliable point of contact for a variety of tasks, including:
- Experience with employment-based immigration matters in the healthcare and retail industries. Work alongside applicants as well as human resource departments to assure applicants have the proper documentation for submission. Assist applicants in defining the necessary background, education, and work experience documents needed to go along with any and all government issued forms that are filed for the immigration approval process.
- Processing, drafting, and completing Affirmative Action Plans for government contractors, including desk audit requests from the OFFCCP
- Administration of employee requests for leave under the FMLA
- Assist Human Resource departments with preparation of correspondence templates for responding to employee FLMA requests
- Compilation of litigation reports and maintenance of case databases regarding witnesses, allegations vs. facts, and timelines
- Management of e-discovery requests, project management relating to discovery responses, and document productions
- Assistance with indexing of compliance requirements for a variety of regulations such as the FMLA, FLSA, WARN, ADA, HIPAA, and various requirements for the OFCCP, EEOC, and NLRB
Born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio, David and his family are happy to call Nashville home. He enjoys live music of all kinds and has found Nashville’s concert scene to be pure bliss. Also an intrepid sports fan, he has held season tickets to the Cleveland Browns games for almost 30 years.