With more than 20 years of legal experience, including 16 in real estate law, Melinda Gray regularly handles commercial real estate transactions, land use and zoning, banking and corporate matters. Since joining Waller she has also worked on real estate transactions for healthcare companies.
- Paralegal, Commercial Real Estate, Dickinson Wright, PLLC , Nashville, Tenn., 2010-2015
- Legal Secretary, Commercial Real Estate, Farris Warfield & Kanaday, PLC (now Stites & Harbison, PLLC), Nashville, Tenn., 2000-2010
- Legal Secretary, Medical Malpractice Defense and Land Use Planning, Parker, Lawrence, Cantrell & Dean (now Parker Lawrence Cantrell & Smith), 1998-2000
- Legal Secretary, Maritime & Admiralty, Bouhan, Williams & Levy, LLP (now Bouhan Falligant), Savannah, Ga., 1997-1998
- Legal Secretary, Litigation, Clinton, Fleck, DeSmet & Thomson, P.S., Seattle, Wash., 1996-1997
- Legal Assistant, Litigation, Strong & Kydd, Seattle, Wash., 1994-1996
- A.S., Highline Community College, Applied Science, 1994
In her free time, Melinda enjoys spending time with her family, friends and her German Shepherd. She also enjoys reading, shopping, scrapbooking, listening to music, watching HGTV and tackling simple to intermediate DIY projects. Melinda is originally from Seattle, and is an avid Starbucks and Seattle Seahawks fan.