Wells Beckett assists privately held and publicly traded companies across a variety of industries with corporate and business matters, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and securities. Wells has successfully represented healthcare providers, manufacturers and other clients in a range of transactions, including:
- Hospital acquisitions and dispositions
- Healthcare IT company mergers
- Health system joint ventures
- Debt and equity securities offerings
- Private equity and venture capital investments
Additionally, healthcare providers, manufacturers, retailers and other clients rely on Wells for guidance with information technology matters, including:
- Data privacy and security issues
- Mobile app development
- Mobile device management
- Email security and spam filtering
- Health information systems license agreements
- Terms of service and privacy policies
- Cloud technology license and service agreements
Wells strives to offer practical advice that enables clients to accomplish their goals efficiently while minimizing risks and maximizing business opportunities.
Growing up along the Tennessee River, Wells is an avid fisherman and spends much of his spare time exploring the streams and lakes of Tennessee and Alabama. Wells enjoys backpacking, kayaking and jogging with his wife, Kate, and their dogs. Both Wells and Kate are musicians, so one of their favorite weekend activities is playing music with their friends.