High net worth individuals, families, closely held businesses and family offices benefit from our experience with succession planning, business formation, governance, restructuring, S-corporations, strategic tax planning, private trust companies and partnership law.
Our services include the following:
- Generation-skipping tax planning
- Trust company formation and operation
- Family office formation and operation
- Family-owned and closely held business consulting
- Representation of executors, trustees and other fiduciaries
- Estate planning
- Charitable gift and family philanthropic planning
- Formation and operation of private foundations and other charitable organizations
- Life insurance and leveraged asset planning
Our connections with financial services advisors, members of the business community and leaders in the civic and nonprofit sectors put us in a unique position to facilitate introductions and beneficial relationships among individuals and organizations with shared objectives and interests.
Private Trust Companies
Waller’s extensive experience includes the formation of the first private trust company under Tennessee law. Since the Law’s passage, the firm has formed half of Tennessee’s private trust companies. Waller’s membership in the Family Office Exchange (FOX), a global community of wealthy families and their advisors, underscores both our commitment to and our reputation serving private clients.